India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017 Match Prediction | Pak Vs Ind Final CT17 | Ind V Pak Final CT2017 | India Vs Pakistan Final #CT17 Match Prediction
India: 21/2 (6 Ovs) Last Wicket: Virat Kohli 5 (9)
Pakistan: 338/4 (50 Ovs)
Last Wicket: Babar Azam 46 (52).
India Won the toss elected to field. India need 339 run to lift the Trophy
India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017 Match Prediction
Do you remember what happened on Wednesday 14 June? Yes!! You remember!! When Pakistan thrashed host England by 8 wickets. Our sixth sense started knocking, India and Pakistan will encounter in world prestigious tournament finals. It’s true now!! Yes!! India and Pakistan will collapse at Oval for Champions Trophy on Sunday, 18 June.
India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017 Match Prediction: Though a big stage has been set for invite India and Pakistan Finals CT 17 at Oval, Kohli and Sarfraz boys might be preparing for the toughest exam of Cricket. How to handle nerves? How to be calm on the field? Probably will be the most shouting question in the dressing room of both team squads.
India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017 Match Win Prediction
There are 4 different aspects that will play a major role in India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017.
- Indian team is far balanced with strong batting lineup compared to Pakistan.
- Pakistan recent un-predictive wins against South Africa and England.
- Weather Conditions.
- Toss factor.
- Indian team is far balanced and having strong batting lineup: Pakistan will have no answer to it. Pakistan Cricket expert already indicated that Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan is the main problem for Pakistan team. How they have been batting throughout this tournament is the obvious cost of concern for Pakistan.
Now after Shikhar Dhawan or Rohit Sharma we come to Virat Kohli which is obvious again Pakistan will have no answer. The opponent team has to think overnight how to send the best Batsman in the world in Pavilion?
Suppose Pakistani bowler could manage Virat Kohli early then the opponent has to take on game changer Yuvraj Singh. The opponent can’t forget how Yuvraj played in first league match ICC Champions Trophy India Vs Pakistan on Sunday, 4 June 2017.
What is India Vs Pakistan Final Champions Trophy 2017 Match Prediction?
Now by the time they handle Yuvraj Singh it’s too late for them, till India could reach near to 300 runs and if MS Dhoni or Hardik Pandeya on the crease and 4 or 5 left then anything worst might happened for Pakistan. Because MS Dhoni and Hardik Pandeya are the death over specialist and especially MS Dhoni knows how to finish a big game.
After MS Dhoni we come to Kedar Jadhav Pakistan have to face again a typical batsman like Kohli, Rohit Sharma because his technique is up to the level of Kohli and Rohit Sharma. Ravindra Jadeja and R Ashwin both have been adding good runs for India in the crucial time and history has a proof of it.
- Pakistan recent Un-Predictive wins against South Africa and England: How Pakistan has beaten South Africa and England, probably the author too had no answer. This is the panic key for India that Pakistan can trigger at any time if Indian team will do any mistake at Oval.
What Pakistan do require is one chance for build pressure over neighbor team; probably Pakistan will take away trophy from Indian’s grip. But when Sarfraj boys have no idea.
3) Weather Condition: Weather is another factor that has a major impact whether the ball will swing or will do reverse swing. In this case, any baling side can dominate opponent batting.
4) Toss Factor: Toss have been playing a big role in this tournament. If we see last 4 matches those team won the toss match gone favor of them because toss winner always was seen to elect to field first and in second inning it was always to make runs easily. If India will win the toss India chances of winning is 75% and If Pakistan wins the toss then Pakistan chances of the win are 60-70%.
Check this post also: India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy Highlights
Match: India Vs Pakistan Final ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Final.
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017
Time: 09:30 AM GMT
Venue: Kennington Oval, London
Stadium: Kennington Oval
Ends: Pavilion End, Vauxhall End
Hosts to: England, Surrey
Venue Scoring Pattern
India Probable Squad
Virat Kohli *, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah.
Pakistan Probable Squad
Sarfraz Ahmad *, Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Imad Wasim, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan